I can provide one to one training, in your own home or remotely, if you are some distance from where I am located. This has proved to be a very popular service with my current customers. Examples of training requirements that I have helped meet previously include:
Home Computer Users
1) Basic Training - on using the Windows operating system, email & using the internet safely for people who are new to home computing.
2) Managing Your Music Collection - this has included conversion of audio CD's to MP3, creation of audio CD's from existing MP3 music tracks, tagging tracks with essential information and the conversion of music tracks from one format to another.
3) Managing Your Photos - Many people like to take digital photos but, sometimes struggle with managing them on their computers, once they have been taken. I have training a number of customers in the entire process from transferring photos from camera to computer, organising them so, they can find specific photos when required, basic editing (such as cropping, resizing, retouching) and care of camera media to avoid corruption (and possible loss of photos).
Business Computer Users
1) Creating well structured & designed databases using both Excel & Access.
2) Using Business Information contained in existing databases to produce valuable reports on business performance that are uatomatically updated as new data is added.
3) Group Software Training - in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Access & Powerpoint. When this is required, I can arrange premises for the training event and provide detailed handouts for the participants to take away, after the course is over. I will design the course to meet the specific requirements of the business so, that it relevant to helping their staff carry out their everyday work tasks and improve their productivity.